More options
Description

Price $ 479,000 + $ 38,320 (8% ABB/Sales tax) = $ 517,320 (no 5% turnover tax).

Detached villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, built on a plot freehold land between 5,630 square feet (523 m2) and 5,759 square feet (535 m2). This house is located on the outside of the residence The villas have a living area of 1,529 square feet (​​142 m2). Completion: 4th quarter 2023. Compared to the houses in the inner ring (model 1), this villa is more spacious (wider and longer) and the plot area is larger.

Layout

When you enter the residence on a paved road, you will arrive at the house with two parking spaces on-site. From the street you walk through the path to the covered entrance of the house.

Once in the house you are in the living area. There is a spacious living room, enough space for a dining room table and also a spacious lounge area. The L-shaped kitchen with cooking island is located at the front of the house. This way you can cook delicious meals for your guests while they sit at the bar with you. The kitchen is equipped with a composite worktop and built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen and living room both have a ceiling fan.

The house has three bedrooms that are equipped with energy-efficient inverter air conditioners. From the living room you enter the hall which gives you access to the three bedrooms. The first bathroom is also located in this hall. The two bedrooms are next to each other. The primary bedroom with walk-in closet has an ensuite bathroom with luxurious double sink.

At the rear of the villa is a sliding door to the covered terrace with a connecting garden. Through this terrace you can also reach the laundry room.

The house is enclosed by a fence consisting of a traditional Caribbean stone wall of 4 feet (120 cm) height. This fence provides both privacy and a luxurious appearance. The floor of the house is fully tiled with tiles of 24″x24″ (60×60 cm). The aluminum exterior windows of the house are anthracite in color, which forms a beautiful whole with the roof tiles.

Surroundings

Sirena Residence is very centrally located. There are some neighborhood supermarkets within walking distance. The shops, restaurants and ocean are located at a distance of a few minutes drive. Villa type 2 is located on the right side of the residence.

From Sirena Residence it is 0,6 mile (900 meters) to the ocean and boulevard. A little further on you will find yourself in downtown Kralendijk, where you can enjoy eating out and shopping. The residence is also within walking distance of the harbor, where you can rent a boat or take a water taxi to Klein Bonaire.

Techical details

The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen has an induction hob, a combi convection oven with microwave, an island extractor hood and a built-in dishwasher. A boiler of approximately 16-21 Gallon (60-80 liters) has been installed in the house, which provides the bathrooms and kitchen with hot water. Each house has a septic tank consisting of 3 compartments.

Price villa type 2: $499,000.00 + $ 39,920.00 (ABB 8%). A new-built home is exempt from 5% transfer tax. Payment: 15% deposit within 2 weeks after signing the purchase agreement on the escrow account of the notary, the remaining 85% must be paid to the notary before the transfer of the property.

Lot 11 (4-D-3592): 5,759 square feet / 535 m2 available
Lot 12 (4-D-3593): 5,662 square feet / 526 m2 SOLD
Lot 13 (4-D-3594): 5,630 square feet / 523 m2 available
Lot 14 (4-D-3595): 5,630 square feet / 523 m2 available
Lot 15 (4-D-3596): 5,684 square feet / 528 m2 available

Unique details

+ No risk due to guaranteed project realization
+ Fully cobbled residence
+ High quality kitchen and bathroom
+ Bedrooms are equipped with energy-efficient air conditioners
+ Doors with high-quality hinges and locks
+ Ownership land

Adjustments

  1. All electricity is 220 V. There is no 110 V installed.
  2. The gardens are leveled and delivered clean (not with root cloth and crushed stone).
  3. A ceiling fan will be placed on the veranda. Not in other rooms.
  4. In the gardens of the apartment complexes and in the general areas of the project such as the entrance and along the sidewalks, trees and plants are planted because they are communal. This will not be accomplished in the gardens of the houses.

Zoning plan

View zoning plan: Ruimtelijk Ontwikkelingsplan Bonaire
Read zoning plan description: Woongebied-I (Dutch only)

Features

Sirena Residence 11-15 (Villa II)

Kaya Sirena

3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
1529 Sqft
5630 Sqft
$517,320
(€ 477.331)
Basic details
Description :

Price $ 479,000 + $ 38,320 (8% ABB/Sales tax) = $ 517,320 (no 5% turnover tax).

Detached villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, built on a plot freehold land between 5,630 square feet (523 m2) and 5,759 square feet (535 m2). This house is located on the outside of the residence The villas have a living area of 1,529 square feet (​​142 m2). Completion: 4th quarter 2023. Compared to the houses in the inner ring (model 1), this villa is more spacious (wider and longer) and the plot area is larger.

Layout

When you enter the residence on a paved road, you will arrive at the house with two parking spaces on-site. From the street you walk through the path to the covered entrance of the house.

Once in the house you are in the living area. There is a spacious living room, enough space for a dining room table and also a spacious lounge area. The L-shaped kitchen with cooking island is located at the front of the house. This way you can cook delicious meals for your guests while they sit at the bar with you. The kitchen is equipped with a composite worktop and built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen and living room both have a ceiling fan.

The house has three bedrooms that are equipped with energy-efficient inverter air conditioners. From the living room you enter the hall which gives you access to the three bedrooms. The first bathroom is also located in this hall. The two bedrooms are next to each other. The primary bedroom with walk-in closet has an ensuite bathroom with luxurious double sink.

At the rear of the villa is a sliding door to the covered terrace with a connecting garden. Through this terrace you can also reach the laundry room.

The house is enclosed by a fence consisting of a traditional Caribbean stone wall of 4 feet (120 cm) height. This fence provides both privacy and a luxurious appearance. The floor of the house is fully tiled with tiles of 24″x24″ (60×60 cm). The aluminum exterior windows of the house are anthracite in color, which forms a beautiful whole with the roof tiles.

Surroundings

Sirena Residence is very centrally located. There are some neighborhood supermarkets within walking distance. The shops, restaurants and ocean are located at a distance of a few minutes drive. Villa type 2 is located on the right side of the residence.

From Sirena Residence it is 0,6 mile (900 meters) to the ocean and boulevard. A little further on you will find yourself in downtown Kralendijk, where you can enjoy eating out and shopping. The residence is also within walking distance of the harbor, where you can rent a boat or take a water taxi to Klein Bonaire.

Techical details

The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen has an induction hob, a combi convection oven with microwave, an island extractor hood and a built-in dishwasher. A boiler of approximately 16-21 Gallon (60-80 liters) has been installed in the house, which provides the bathrooms and kitchen with hot water. Each house has a septic tank consisting of 3 compartments.

Price villa type 2: $499,000.00 + $ 39,920.00 (ABB 8%). A new-built home is exempt from 5% transfer tax. Payment: 15% deposit within 2 weeks after signing the purchase agreement on the escrow account of the notary, the remaining 85% must be paid to the notary before the transfer of the property.

Lot 11 (4-D-3592): 5,759 square feet / 535 m2 available
Lot 12 (4-D-3593): 5,662 square feet / 526 m2 SOLD
Lot 13 (4-D-3594): 5,630 square feet / 523 m2 available
Lot 14 (4-D-3595): 5,630 square feet / 523 m2 available
Lot 15 (4-D-3596): 5,684 square feet / 528 m2 available

Unique details

+ No risk due to guaranteed project realization
+ Fully cobbled residence
+ High quality kitchen and bathroom
+ Bedrooms are equipped with energy-efficient air conditioners
+ Doors with high-quality hinges and locks
+ Ownership land

Adjustments

  1. All electricity is 220 V. There is no 110 V installed.
  2. The gardens are leveled and delivered clean (not with root cloth and crushed stone).
  3. A ceiling fan will be placed on the veranda. Not in other rooms.
  4. In the gardens of the apartment complexes and in the general areas of the project such as the entrance and along the sidewalks, trees and plants are planted because they are communal. This will not be accomplished in the gardens of the houses.

Zoning plan

View zoning plan: Ruimtelijk Ontwikkelingsplan Bonaire
Read zoning plan description: Woongebied-I (Dutch only)

Price : $517,320 (€ 477.331)
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Year of construction : 2023
Building size : 1529 Sqft
Lot size : 5630 Sqft
Type land : Full Ownership
Area : Playa
Cadastral Data : 4-D-3592-3593-3594-3595-3596
Short term rent : Not allowed
Attachments
Contact Agent

Kaya L.D. Gerharts 20, Kralendijk
Bonaire - Dutch Caribbean

Phone (Bonaire): +599 717 5539
Phone (Netherlands): +31 (0) 85 888 0508

info@harbourtownbonaire.com

Business hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Closed on: Saturday and Sunday

Please contact us