More options
Description

Price $ 439,000 + $ 35,120 (8% ABB/Sales Tax) = $ 474.120 (no 5% turnover tax)

Detached villa on the corner with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The lots have an area between 4,606 (428m2) and 5,048 square feet (469 m2). This type of house forms the inner ring of the residence. The villas are built on freehold land and have a living area of 1,324 square feet (​​123 m2). Completion: 3rd quarter 2023.

Layout

When you enter the residence on a completely paved road you will arrive at the house, here you will find two parking spaces per villa. A paved path lead you to the covered entrance of the house.

As soon as you enter the house you will come out next to the U-shaped open kitchen. A bar ia intergrated in this kitchen with space for four luxurious bar stools. The kitchen has a composite worktop and built-in appliances of European quality. At the rear of the house there is a spacious living room with space for a dining table and a lounge area. The kitchen and living room both have a ceiling fan.

The house has three bedrooms that are equipped with energy-efficient inverter air conditioners. From the living room you enter the hall which gives you access to the three bedrooms. The guest bathroom is also located in this hall. The two bedrooms are next to each other. The primary bedroom with walk-in closet has an ensuite bathroom with luxurious double sink.

At the rear of the villa is a sliding door to the covered terrace with a connected garden. The laundry room can also be reached via this terrace.

The house is enclosed by a fence consisting of a traditional Caribbean stone wall of 4 feet (120cm) height. This fence provides both privacy and a luxurious appearance. The floor of the house is fully tiled with tiles of 24’’x 24’’(60×60 cm). The aluminum exterior windows of the house are anthracite in color, which forms a beautiful whole with the roof tiles.

Surroundings

Sirena Residence is very centrally located. There are some neighborhood supermarkets within walking distance. The shops, restaurants and ocean are located at a distance of a few minutes’ drive. Villa model I is located in the inner ring of the residence.

From Sirena Residence it is 0.6 mile (900 meters) to the ocean and boulevard. A little further on you will find downtown Kralendijk, where you can enjoy eating out and shopping. The residence is also within walking distance of the harbor, where you can rent a boat or take a water taxi to Klein Bonaire.

Technical details

The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen has an induction hob, a combi convection oven with microwave and a built-in dishwasher. A boilerof approximately 16-21 Gallon (60-80 liters) has been installed in the house, which provides the bathrooms and kitchen with hot water. Each house has a septic tank consisting of 3 compartments.

Price villa model 1: $ 439,000.00 + $ 35,120.00 (ABB 8%). New built homes are exempt from transfer tax of 5%. Payment: 15% deposit within 2 weeks after signing the purchase agreement on the escrow account of the notary, the remaining 85% must be paid to the notary before the transfer of the property.

Unique details

+ No risk due to guaranteed project realization
+ Fully cobbled residence
+ High quality kitchen and bathroom
+ Bedrooms are equipped with energy-efficient air conditioners
+ Corner house
+ Freehold land

Zoning plan

View zoning plan: Ruimtelijke ontwikkelingsplan Bonaire
Read zoning plan destription: Woongebied-I  (Dutch only)

Features

Sirena Residence 24+29 (villa type 1)

Kaya Sirena

3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
1325 Sqft
5049 Sqft
$474,120
(€ 474,309)
Basic details
Description :

Price $ 439,000 + $ 35,120 (8% ABB/Sales Tax) = $ 474.120 (no 5% turnover tax)

Detached villa on the corner with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The lots have an area between 4,606 (428m2) and 5,048 square feet (469 m2). This type of house forms the inner ring of the residence. The villas are built on freehold land and have a living area of 1,324 square feet (​​123 m2). Completion: 3rd quarter 2023.

Layout

When you enter the residence on a completely paved road you will arrive at the house, here you will find two parking spaces per villa. A paved path lead you to the covered entrance of the house.

As soon as you enter the house you will come out next to the U-shaped open kitchen. A bar ia intergrated in this kitchen with space for four luxurious bar stools. The kitchen has a composite worktop and built-in appliances of European quality. At the rear of the house there is a spacious living room with space for a dining table and a lounge area. The kitchen and living room both have a ceiling fan.

The house has three bedrooms that are equipped with energy-efficient inverter air conditioners. From the living room you enter the hall which gives you access to the three bedrooms. The guest bathroom is also located in this hall. The two bedrooms are next to each other. The primary bedroom with walk-in closet has an ensuite bathroom with luxurious double sink.

At the rear of the villa is a sliding door to the covered terrace with a connected garden. The laundry room can also be reached via this terrace.

The house is enclosed by a fence consisting of a traditional Caribbean stone wall of 4 feet (120cm) height. This fence provides both privacy and a luxurious appearance. The floor of the house is fully tiled with tiles of 24’’x 24’’(60×60 cm). The aluminum exterior windows of the house are anthracite in color, which forms a beautiful whole with the roof tiles.

Surroundings

Sirena Residence is very centrally located. There are some neighborhood supermarkets within walking distance. The shops, restaurants and ocean are located at a distance of a few minutes’ drive. Villa model I is located in the inner ring of the residence.

From Sirena Residence it is 0.6 mile (900 meters) to the ocean and boulevard. A little further on you will find downtown Kralendijk, where you can enjoy eating out and shopping. The residence is also within walking distance of the harbor, where you can rent a boat or take a water taxi to Klein Bonaire.

Technical details

The kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances of European quality. The kitchen has an induction hob, a combi convection oven with microwave and a built-in dishwasher. A boilerof approximately 16-21 Gallon (60-80 liters) has been installed in the house, which provides the bathrooms and kitchen with hot water. Each house has a septic tank consisting of 3 compartments.

Price villa model 1: $ 439,000.00 + $ 35,120.00 (ABB 8%). New built homes are exempt from transfer tax of 5%. Payment: 15% deposit within 2 weeks after signing the purchase agreement on the escrow account of the notary, the remaining 85% must be paid to the notary before the transfer of the property.

Unique details

+ No risk due to guaranteed project realization
+ Fully cobbled residence
+ High quality kitchen and bathroom
+ Bedrooms are equipped with energy-efficient air conditioners
+ Corner house
+ Freehold land

Zoning plan

View zoning plan: Ruimtelijke ontwikkelingsplan Bonaire
Read zoning plan destription: Woongebied-I  (Dutch only)

Price : $474,120 (€ 474,309)
Bedrooms : 3
Bathrooms : 2
Year of construction : 2023
Building size : 1325 Sqft
Lot size : 5049 Sqft
Type land : Volledige eigendom
Area : Antriol, Playa
Cadastral Data : 4-D-2311
Short term rent : Niet toegestaan
Attachments
Contact Agent

Kaya L.D. Gerharts 20, Kralendijk
Bonaire - Dutch Caribbean

Phone (Bonaire): +599 717 5539
Phone (Netherlands): +31 (0)85 888 0508

info@harbourtownbonaire.com

Business hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Closed on: Saturday and Sunday

Please contact us